Interview with TenPoint CEO

Wanted to let everyone know that Rick Bednar, CEO of TenPoint, agreed to sit down with me to do an interview a few weeks back. Anyone interested can read or listen to the interview at www.deerPhD.com We discussed a variety of topics, including a conservation, the future of hunting in America, and the ongoing recurve vs. compound vs. crossbow debate. It was a great learning experience for me. Hope you enjoy!</p>

** The text version of the interview can be found here: http://deerphd.com/interview-tenpoint-crossbows/</p>

RE: Interview with TenPoint CEO

Just had the chance to listen to the interview you did with Rick. Great job and quite an insight into Rick's philosophy on the industry as well as hunting in it's entirety. All hunters should take the time to read or listen to this interview. Thanks for bringing it to us.

Skip

Re: Interview with TenPoint CEO

That is a very interesting interview to listen to. We talk about some of those things nearly every day. Rick does have a huge archery background and actually his father, Bill Bednar, gets inducted into the Archery Hall of Fame this weekend.
    It is like Rick says, we need to continue to keep and gain hunters. How we do that or where they come from makes no difference. It sure does not matter what they use.
    Randy Wood
    Director of Customer Experience
    TenPoint Crossbow Technologies

A good interview for anyone to listen to !

Thanks for the kind comments about the interview. I'm glad people enjoy it. I learned so much during the time I had to speak with Rick, and I'm so happy to hear that his father is being inducted into the Archery Hall of Fame.

A personal anecdote: I'm so thankful for TenPoint. College football did a number on my shoulders, and I missed an opportunity at a deer last year. Not to happen this year...I'm armed with a ProFusion!

Good read!!
    This sport of ours comes under fire and scrutiny from all sides,seemingly every day. Its great to see a leader of a company remain focused on the product,the consumer and the sport it self,without bowing to the pressures of the antis. Him,Randy and a few others,and the philosophy they hold true to,is the reason TenPoint/Wicked Ridge is leader in the crossbow field. Together they continue to be what others strive for.