Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Signing up for the American Crossbow Federation

I want you all to take a minute and think about how much you enjoy spending time in the woods with your crossbow. Now think about not being able to do that. Not such a pretty picture is it? The American Crossbow Federation (ACF) is helping others fight for that same right to hunt with a crossbow. The ACF needs to grow its ranks in every state. That is where they need your help and just a little of your money. For $20 you get 4 beautiful color issue of the Horizontal Bowhunter and more importantly, your name gets added to the list of those willing to further the crossbow cause.

Michigan was very close to passing a season for anyone over the age of 65. Guess what. It did not happen because the Michigan bow hunters had more people at the DNR meeting then the people that were for the crossbow. It does not take a lot of time or money to help out this cause, but the results can be positive for so many other hunters.
    Think about it. $20 is not even half a tank of gas in most cars (sadly) and you are helping let other people get out and hunt with crossbows. The support needs to come from every state, not just the states that already have crossbow season. If you live in MI, MN, TX, WI, NC or wherever, sign up and help the cause. The tide is turning, but the ACF needs your help to keep it headed in the right direction

The ACF can be reached at 320-634-3660 or you can email Dan Hendricks at bowtwang@charter.net

http://www.horizontalbowhunter.com/

Thanks for the help!
    Randy Wood
    Director of Customer Experience
    TenPoint Crossbow Technologies

RE: Signing up for the American Crossbow Federation

Nuff said - Like most folks I just kissed it off. I recall there was a form in my Phantom package but I threw it away. Is there a link where we can download and print off the application form?

I'm out of here for a fishing trip, but promise to take care of this as soon as I return.
    Every day is a blessing - make the most of it!

Randy Wood

Got it - Check is in tomorrows mail.

BTW - We boated a cooler full of crappie last evening. Iced them down and crashed at my buddies place for the remainder of the night. Just finished filleting them - going to be some good eating.
    Every day is a blessing - make the most of it!

Re: Signing up for the American Crossbow Federation

Not a bad deal ! I'm in , it's my Fathers Day gift ! 8)
    CXB

And your membership package went into the mail this afternoon compliments of Cathy and Amber. You should have it before Father's Day. Welcome aboard, Sir.

DJH , Hey my girls thank you ! Just recieved my membership for my Fathers Day present on ! Well it's official I'm in 1Thanks for having me ! 8)
    CXB

Guys,
    Don't forget to sign up for the American Crossbow Federation. You also get the Horizintal Bowhuter Magazine. It would make a great Christmas gift!
    Randy Wood

I had a great meeting with Dan Hendricks of the ACF and I want to remind everybody to sign up if you have not already!
    Randy Wood

Guys and Gals,
    I would again urge you to sign up if you have not yet. The ACF (Dan and Co.) has been in MI for 3 of the past 4 weekends and gathered about 3000 signatures on a petition to allow more broad use of the crossbow. He has also been in PA and gathered a bunch for more broad use there. Your name and $20 will help him continue his work and help broaden crossbow seasons everywhere. That $20 also gets you a nice crossbow magazine called the Horizontal Bowhunter. It is money well spent! If you are signed up, tell a crossbow buddy to sign up!
    Randy Wood