Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trail Camera Pics 2018

PICT2145.jpgPICT2227.jpgPICT2335.jpgPICT0929.jpg

Just yanked my card and replaced the batteries to prepare for 2018 adventures. Not surprised to discover what was on my camera, but tells me a little predation management this fall is in order. Luckily, I'm still seeing fawns on our land.
    Your hunt starts with a Tenpoint. The rest are just details.

Good photos Longbeard. Glad you started a 2018 photo thread. I am going to try a new method of posting photos to see if it will work - I hate using the thumbnails this forum restricts us to.

Hot Damn it did - using a free Imgur photo account and it seems to work better than the old Photobucket method
    Last edited by alk; 06-18-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Every day is a blessing - Make the most of it

Pulled SD card at my Virginia cabin yesterday and have a few more photos to share

Alk, your new method of posting pics worked slick! Very cool! Iíll attempt to do the same! Great photos!! Iíll pull my card this week and see if there is something worth sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeardShultz View Post
    Alk, your new method of posting pics worked slick! Very cool! I’ll attempt to do the same! Great photos!! I’ll pull my card this week and see if there is something worth sharing!!
    Once you set up your free Imgur account and download some photos it is fairly easy - click on the photo in your Imgur photo album you want to post. It will show up with dropdown menu on right - Copy the BBCode (message boards & forums) and then paste it here like this photo of a big brown trout which I helped shock up last week while volunteering with the Virginia DGIF (Measured and put right back in same spot - No that is not me in photo. That is one of the DGIF biologists - I am a much older geezer)

Last edited by alk; 06-25-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Just created an imgur account....now for the test......

Hey.......waaaaaay cool alk!!! Thanks for the lesson on how to accomplish this. I did pull my card, but practiced on a pic I already posted earlier!!!! Now I'm very excited to post more pics!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeardShultz View Post
    Hey.......waaaaaay cool alk!!! Thanks for the lesson on how to accomplish this. I did pull my card, but practiced on a pic I already posted earlier!!!! Now I'm very excited to post more pics!!!!
    Great photo of a coyote LongBeard. At this stage in my life I enjoy sharing with others as much as doing the hunting and fishing myself.

Come on guys and gals - get yourself a free Imgur account and let us know what you are seeing. (No, I am not going to ask you for the Garmin numbers or permission to hunt - I've actually had folks do that. The photo of that big fish just about blew up my phone with calls from folks who should know better asking where exactly did we release him - my answer "In the river" )

This Bob Cat looks more impressive in a larger pic rather a thumbnail photo!! All my fawns are still accounted for so life is still great on the homestead!!

Got to love the spring of the year!! The only animal I have not captured on this trail cam is a pterodactyl.