Smile Deer down & on way to freezer

With hunting season well underway I thought I'd start a thread where folks can post their success. I'll start first..........

Shot this big doe Sunday morning with my new Carbon Phantom RCX loaded with NAP Spitfires on my property just outside of Bassett VA - She expired at bottom of a steep ravine and this old soldier sweated a bit pulling her out. Had to walk right by one of my Deer Cam so got this action shot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alk; 10-11-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    Every day is a blessing - Make the most of it

That is a good start to the season Al!
    Randy Wood
    Director of Customer Experience
    TenPoint Crossbow Technologies

Got lucky and shot a very nice 8 pt this past Friday evening. I was about to get down when this one appeared. He looked right at me but I sat motionless and he could not figure out what I was. He did the "foot stomp" bit a couple times so I knew time was running out. When he bent to eat an acorn I tired to lift my Carbon Phantom RCX but the quiver bracket was caught in the camouflage netting surrounding my stand. I was able to work it loose and maneuvered the xbow around. By this time he is nervous and about to bolt. With him standing rock solid broadside at 35 yards I took the shot. He bucked and ran up the an incline in the oak ridge. At the top he stopped, started to stagger and fell. Had just enough light left to take a couple photos - It was 10:00 oclock before I had him quartered up and on ice.
    20171013_184905_resized.jpg

Got lucky again last evening. This one with a gun close to my home in NC. Had a heck of a time getting him up onto the tailgate of my truck.
    20171017_181359.jpg

Those are a couple of nice looking bucks, Congrats!!!