Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Rdx bow

First Rdx bow

Well I made a deal for a new to me storm. I purchased it from a real nice gentleman on archery talk. Bow looks brand new and can't wait to see and shoot my first ever reverse draw bow.I did a lot of research on vortec, storm and nitro. I just happened to see this bow and fell in love with it. If it shoots as good as it looks it will be a dead ringer.
    I am worse than a kid with a new toy finally got the reverse draw bow and planning to enjoy it when it gets here.

If it originates at TenPoint it will be good. Keep us posted on how it works out for you.
    Every day is a blessing - Make the most of it

You're gonna love it!!!

Have fun shooting it!
    Randy Wood
    Director of Customer Experience
    TenPoint Crossbow Technologies

I will enjoy it when it gets here next mon. 28th. Worse than a kid at christmas time waiting. Thanks guys will post about my findings when I get it.

Well I finally got the storm this evening. I put everything together and wow. After the first shot I knew I was hooked. If the nitro shoots any better than the storm I don' know how. Man this baby is smooth,quiet and accurate. I am hooked on this rdx platform. If anyone wants an FX4 premium package with case and acudraw with sds and bow jax let me know. All I can say after shooting the storm where have you been . Finally after all this time I got to see and shoot one and I love it. Now I see why so many people like there storm.

I had a day that was not so hot and did some more shooting with the storm and I am really impressed. It is an absolutely sweet shooting bow.
    My only regret is I wanted the storm a year ago and let the fear of the unknown take over and bought the FX4. If I could go back and know what I know now I would have been shooting a storm a lot longer. Now the FX4 has a case of the lonely"s. It just seems to sit now.
    More to come when I get to hunt with it.

I got to shoot the storm some more today wasn't so dang hot. Really learning to love this bow.

I just hunted with my Storm for the first time yesterday. It handles real nice in the treestand. Cabela's has a great deal right now on the FX4 right now ($849). I was actually thinking about ordering one. I had a Turbo GT (gave it to my son) and I really liked that bow. After hunting with the Storm I think I'll stick with it.

I have a brand new FX4 I bought just before season last year that has never been hunted with. I fell the day before season and lost all season in therapy. I bought the horton just before season this year and haven't touched it. It is loaded range master scope,sds,bow jax and case. Not a thing wrong with it shoots great just messormerized with the reverse draw storm. Right now thinking of selling it or trading for another reverse draw.