Broadheads for the Storm

Being as I am not a fan of mechanical broadheads I am trying to find a fixed blade broadhead that shoot good from the Storm. I would prefer that I could use Slick Tricks but so far I am not able to get them to shoot good at all from the Storm. Spitfires shoot fantastic, to near same point of impact as field tips. I am looking for info from anyone who has a Storm and has gotten fixed blade B/H's to shoot good. Never had an issue with any other crossbow. They all would shoot Slick Trick as accurately as field tips. For some reason the Storm is not accomodating to using Slick Tricks
    Are you sure you can skin griz, pilgrim?

Life is too short to carry a ugly knife!

stormslayer
    interested to see what you settled on. I read on here someone said the spitfires work good ( I know you are trying for fixed blade) . I too would be happy if I got a fixed blade to fly straight!

I've been shooting Toxic 100gr BH's and they shoot great from my Storm A very lethal, devestating and efficient BH
    Are you sure you can skin griz, pilgrim?

Life is too short to carry a ugly knife!

stormslayer
    I know you do not like them but rage extreme cross bow broad heads fly great in mine. I had to adjust 4 clicks right after switching from target tips to the rages. 20,30 and 40 yards right on! I did not have 50 yards to shoot at work lol