Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Talkin' Tenpoint! Please Read.

Hey Randy, Congrat's on the new site. It'll be great to be able to access a site that is much more TenPoint specific. I enjoy the "other" site's but much of the info is geared toward's the "other" manufacturers. Cheer's
    Glenn

Glenn,
    Thanks for the comments! Please stop by often. Barb and I will start posting some tips and things for all the TenPoint owners out there.
    Thanks,
    Randy
    Randy Wood
    Director of Customer Experience
    TenPoint Crossbow Technologies

RE: Welcome to Talkin' Tenpoint! Please Read.

Hi Randy, I like this forum layout. Looks really easy to navigate around. I like it! I see Dan and Doegirl are here too. Looks like I'm in good company.
    Don

Don,
    Welcome aboard. Doegirl I'll agree with. Dan....jury's still out. haha Just kiddin Dan.
    Glad you like it. I wanted to keep it simple and get topics in groups where people could review a section if they wanted to. Like the review or the tips.
    Put your 2 cents in where you think they are neded or wanted.
    Have fun.
    Randy Wood

You all have a really good site going here, really looks good.
    I have just ordered me a pro Fusion and am real please w/ this site as I see it has a wealth of information around. I am a life member of the ASA and shot all of their tournaments for a long time till I had some injuries,just had intensive shoulder surgery July 6th. I had done alot of research and Ten Point came out on Top. From what I understand it will shot up to everything I have heard. Can not wait to shoot my new one tomorow of course after read all of the instructions. Thanks alot..
    I was born to Hunt. Something Anything.

Watch the DVD too.
    Randy Wood

Hi Guys! Good looking site you got here.Been hunting with Ten Point Titan for 4 years now.

oneshot

First off I would like to thank each and every employee of Ten Point. From the guy running the place to the people cleaning up after everyone leaves.

I don't think I am the only disabled person who uses your crossbow or even on this site. Around seven years ago I fell 20 feet from a roof, crushing several vertebra in my back as well as my neck. I was fourtunate not to have cord damage, but still in all was left disabled. I walk with a cane and have very little strength in my left arm.

I lost the ability to do a lot of things, not the least was bow hunting.

When fall would come around I shivered like an old hound dog wanting to be out in the woods.

I got my Ten Point Woodsman back in 2000 and got to go out that year for the first time, to do what I didn't think possible again...,bow hunt.

It was the middle of October when the six point showed up for his 7:30am appointment. At 8:30am he was getting a ride out from my ATV.

Thanks to all of you for helping me get that back.

Welcome aboard Silvercliff.
    Randy Wood

Hello Barb and Randy - Greetings from Central Texas ! I just discovered the site and joined - Although I don't have a crossbow yet - I have decided on the TenPoint Pro Fusion - Reviews on them are simply awsome and I thank ya'll as well as the other members for a very informative and well designed website -

My wife and I are looking forward to adding a crossbow to our choice of weapons for year around shooting and hopefully some BIG South Texas Whitetails-

Regards-

Hal