imported_Barb

Returning Your Crossbow for Service

Before returning any item to TenPoint Crossbow Technologies, you must email or call the Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). Email your request at www.tenpointcrossbows.com > Warranty > Return Authorization Form or call Customer Service at 330-628-9245 and select option #2. Missing or incorrect information will result in a delay when processing the RA number request.

To complete the return authorization request, a valid serial number and crossbow model are required. The crossbow serial number is located on a ‘Made in U.S.A.” sticker that is located on the left side of the crossbow on TenPoint Series crossbows and between the top and bottom of the UL TriLoc barrel on 6 Point Series crossbows. The model name is located on the right side of the crossbow.

An RA Number is valid for 30 days. After 30 days you must call and request another number. All returns must have the RA Number boldly marked on the outside of each box, be properly packaged to prevent damage during shipment and be shipped freight prepaid (freight collect and COD returns will not be accepted).

Ship all RA’s to:

TenPoint Crossbow Technologies
    1325 Waterloo Road
    Mogadore, Ohio 44260

Please include a description of the problem, your name, address and telephone number inside the box. Products under warranty will be repaired or replaced at TenPoint Crossbow Technologies’ discretion. All returns without an RA Number on the outside of the box will be refused. Freight charges will not be refunded.

The Customer Service Department will contact you if payment is required. Returned RA’s will ship immediately upon warranty repair or payment.

Re: Returning Your Crossbow for Service

Barb: Just a few words on your service department.......the guy I talked to when calling for a R.A. number was extremely helpful and courteous; as was the young women who called me back when my crossbow was serviced. I was very pleased with their help. What really amazed me, however, was the speed and efficiency in fixing my bow. My Phantom needed new string and cables, adjustment of the safety and accru-draw 50, and a general tune-up. From the day I shipped it from Minnesota to when I recieved it back was 9 days! Wow..thanks for a great product; and terrific service!