Administrator

TenPoint Crossbows now on Facebook

<font size="1">Follow the industry leader by becoming a fan of TenPoint Crossbows on Facebook. Show your support by signing up today. Share your hunting stories, pictures, and videos with all the TenPoint fans across the world! For those with Facbook simply click the link, login, and select to become a fan.</font></p><div class="app_content_335047507114"><div class="fan_box"><div class="connect_widget_facebook_logo_menubar clearfix"><span /></div><div class="full_widget"><div class="connect_top clearfix"> <div class="connect_action"><div class="name_block"><font color="#3b5998"><span class="name"><font size="3">TenPoint&trade; Crossbow Technologies</font></span> on Facebook</font></div><div class="name_block"></div></div></div></div></div></div>

Re: TenPoint Crossbows now on Facebook

I think having the fan page on Facebook will generate a lot of interest Ten Poiint products. Get the product out in front of the people, "If you build it they will come"
    Dean Beaudre 10 Point Titan HLX

X2,good choice!

Administrator

RE: TenPoint Crossbows now on Facebook

We are excited about growing our fan base on Facebook. It is a great way to constantly interract with everyone. Checkback frequently as we will be doing a lot of exciting things on there.

Just clicked on the Like on the FB page, where I'm also there as Jon Erdmann

The FB page could use some fresh content. I did post a question a few weeks ago and got an answer from a TP employee, thanks! Some regular updates that are meaningful and intrigueing from TP would keep and grow excitment.

jhonpaul

oh its really cool

I can't get on the sight it looks like foreign lang.

Randy Wood
    Director of Customer Experience
    TenPoint Crossbow Technologies